Baby Pass was showered yesterday at the Green Island Country Club in Columbus, Ga. It was a wonderful shower with good food and great friends and family. The shower was given by my mom's dear friends that have been a part of my life since I can remember. It is always good to get them together, they are a fun group of women. Baby Pass and I were so blessed to be given such generous gifts. After the shower mom and I ran some last minute erons to find a cradle bumper. It was harder than you may think!! I finally got home at 8:30 after a long day and Seth was eager to see what gifts the baby got and put them all away. Sunday, January 11, 2009
Baby Shower Luncheon at Green Island
Baby Pass was showered yesterday at the Green Island Country Club in Columbus, Ga. It was a wonderful shower with good food and great friends and family. The shower was given by my mom's dear friends that have been a part of my life since I can remember. It is always good to get them together, they are a fun group of women. Baby Pass and I were so blessed to be given such generous gifts. After the shower mom and I ran some last minute erons to find a cradle bumper. It was harder than you may think!! I finally got home at 8:30 after a long day and Seth was eager to see what gifts the baby got and put them all away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment